Export Data + New Filters in Reports
We've made some exciting updates to our reporting features in Malomo.
In all reports, you can now export data 🎉
Simply hover over a card on any report and in the top right, click the 3 dots to download the results in CSV, XLS, JSON, or as a png image.
To help you better analyze your data, we've added a few new reporting filters inside of reports. Filter your Shipping Performance Report by status, carrier, destination, and on-time performance.
You can also filter your Problem Order Report by time, destination, carrier, and problem type.
We'll be adding many more features to our data and analytics but if you have ideas or specific reporting needs, please reach out to us!
Loop x Malomo Integration
We're excited to announce our latest partnership with Loop Returns! With the Malomo x Loop integration, you can:
- Track all return and exchange orders from a single, fully-branded consumer tracking experience
- Know where an order, return, or exchange is, to reduce return-related support tickets
- Drive additional revenue with personalized CTAs on your tracking page throughout the entire post-purchase journey
- Cut down on the number of steps it takes customers to exchange for something they love
New Feature: Problem Orders
We're excited to announce our brand-new feature, Problem Orders. Problems Orders is a powerful suite of features that you can use to turn a poor shipping experience into a positive one.
With this feature you can:
- Proactively uncover orders that will create negative delivery experiences for customers (for example, a package that is stalled in fulfillment or lost in transit)
- Automatically triage those problems by alerting your CX team, or giving your customer a heads up that you’re addressing the issue before they reach out
- Provide you with reports and trends to see which carriers are creating the most problematic customer experiences
Problem Orders can track 4 types of issues during the shipping process and trigger events to your Klaviyo or Attentive platform, including:
- Stalled in Fulfillment - an order that has been created but has either not been fulfilled or has not been picked up by the carrier in the specified time frame (defaulted to 72 hours).
- Stalled in Transit - a shipment that has been fulfilled or is in transit and has not received a scan update in the specified time frame (defaulted to 72 hours).
- Delivery Attempted - a shipment that could not be delivered but delivery will be retried.
- Returned to Sender - a shipment that could not be delivered and is en route back to the sender.
If you'd like help setting this feature up, reach out to your CSM or watch the webinar replay about Problem Orders to learn more!
New Carrier: Yamato
We're happy to announce support for carrier Yamato within the Malomo platform. You can now provide your customers with a world class post-purchase experience when shipping with Yamato!
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
Shopify Theme App Now Supports Order Number Prefix
We are excited to announce that our Shopify Theme App now allows you to specify an order number prefix. When configured customers have the ability to lookup an order with or without a prefix added to the order number.
To use this feature, simply specify the prefix in the "Order Number Prefix" input on the settings menu for both our "Shipment Tracker" and "Order Lookup" app blocks.
We hope you find this new feature useful. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us.
Today we're releasing a Changelog! This will help you keep track of changes made to the product and see what's new.
To view our changelog, simply log into your Malomo Dashboard and look for the gift icon in the header.
We hope you find this new feature helpful. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback.
Also, make sure to keep scrolling! We have lots of exciting features in our changelog for you to check out!
Build Your Own Tracking Pages Inside Shopify
We're excited to introduce one of the biggest innovations to building tracking pages ever – the Malomo Shopify Theme App 🔥
With our new Shopify Theme App, you can now build tracking pages inside of your Shopify theme the same way you build any other page on your storefront.
Using the drag and drop theme editor, you can:
- Completely customize the look and feel of your tracking block
- Implement a tracking page in 10 minutes or less with no code
- Control the look and feel of the order tracking page to match your branding and post-purchase goals
- Use all the apps you use on your storefront on your tracking page and extend the experience
- Create unlimited tracking pages and manage them inside Shopify
- and so much more!
The Shopify Theme App is available for all stores using a Shopify 2.0 compatible theme.
Feature Alert: Order-Based Tracking Block's Are Here
The wait is over - you can now track multiple shipments on a single tracking page 🤩
With order-based tracking blocks, you can display information about multiple shipments in an order, making it easier for customers to understand what's happening with their order in a single place, rather than sending customers to separate tracking pages for each shipment.
This feature is live and available to all merchants. There is nothing you need to do to enable this feature – this feature will display by default for all merchants who fulfill orders with multiple shipments.
BONUS: Tracking blocks also now include the 'Order Placed' status so you can direct customers to your page after order confirmation
You can learn more about our tracking block features here.
Our new integration has landed, and it's... Gorgias!
Elevate your helpdesk experience by surfacing real-time shipment tracking data from Malomo within your Gorgias dashboard.
With our Gorgias integration, we surface hundreds of pieces of data about an order and its delivery status right alongside support tickets. Customize what data is displayed, like shipment status, destination, carrier, and much more so your agents can answer customers quickly.
With our Gorgias x Malomo integration, you’ll be able to:
- Quickly see all order information associated with a customer (billing address, product chosen, contact information, pricing information).
- Reduce the amount of support tools you need open to respond quickly to a customer's request.
- Stop asking customers for things like Order# or Tracking# with our data embedded in Gorgias.
Want to get started using this integration?