8 months ago
New Feature: Problem Orders
We're excited to announce our brand-new feature, Problem Orders. Problems Orders is a powerful suite of features that you can use to turn a poor shipping experience into a positive one.
With this feature you can:
- Proactively uncover orders that will create negative delivery experiences for customers (for example, a package that is stalled in fulfillment or lost in transit)
- Automatically triage those problems by alerting your CX team, or giving your customer a heads up that you’re addressing the issue before they reach out
- Provide you with reports and trends to see which carriers are creating the most problematic customer experiences
Problem Orders can track 4 types of issues during the shipping process and trigger events to your Klaviyo or Attentive platform, including:
- Stalled in Fulfillment - an order that has been created but has either not been fulfilled or has not been picked up by the carrier in the specified time frame (defaulted to 72 hours).
- Stalled in Transit - a shipment that has been fulfilled or is in transit and has not received a scan update in the specified time frame (defaulted to 72 hours).
- Delivery Attempted - a shipment that could not be delivered but delivery will be retried.
- Returned to Sender - a shipment that could not be delivered and is en route back to the sender.
If you'd like help setting this feature up, reach out to your CSM or watch the webinar replay about Problem Orders to learn more!